Blockages, CCTV Survey, Lining, Repair, Jetting
NEED DRAIN PIPE REPAIR?
Alton Pump Services are leading specialists in trenchless drain repair for collapsed drains, cracked drains and drain cover repair. We provide drain lining, descaling and excavation services. Our comprehensive drainage services cover broken pipework, displaced joints, corrosion, scale build up and root damage. Because we are local we can offer 24/7 emergency drain services for your home, club, school or business.
Cracked sewer pipes can lead to serious health risks. If your drain is not repaired waste water can back up into your basement, beneath crawl spaces, or underneath paved surfaces. The damage to your property can be immense, and the leaked fluids may be dangerous. At Alton Pump Services carry our drain repair for cracked, broken, deformed, and collapsed sewer pipes and drains. Our drainage engineers are equipped to carry our repairs effectively and with minimum disruption to your property to get you back up and running as soon as possible.
Signs Of A Broken Drain
- Gurgling noises coming from your toilet(s)
- Low water level in your toilet(s)
- Slow draining water
- Sewer odour
- Noticeable leaks or damp patches
- Drain continuously blocking
- Greener grass around pipe or tank area
- Indentation in the ground
- Foundation cracks
- Rodent Infestation
- Mould growth
COMMERCIAL DRAINAGE SERVICES
CCTV DRAIN INSPECTION
Drain excavation can be carried out by hand or by digger. The method used will depend on the size of the area, potential of other pipework in the surrounding ground and sensitivity of the surrounding area. Excavating by hand is often the safest and least disruptive option when working on a well established site. Our drainage team are experienced engineers and will only advise on excavation when absolutely necessary and will carry out a site inspection prior to commencing work to ensure the location of the issue is correctly identified.
- Pipes size. Ensuring the correct size for the flow of water. This will minimise the risk of blockage which would cause issues in the future.
- Provision for access hatches and rodding eyes to allow inspection and rodding/repair access.
- Ventilation – air from pipework must be vented outside to prevent foul air contaminating buildings
- Rainwater pipes discharge location – effect on foundations & surrounding properties.
- Depth and gradient of drain to ensure the water can flow
- Local authority regulations
CAUSES OF A BROKEN OR CRACKED DRAIN
- Unstable ground (earth movement, construction)
- Tree roots infiltrating sewer pipe holes / joints
- Inner (water) & Outer (ground) pressure changes
- Extreme temperature changes (ground freezing/thawing)
- Scale Build Up
- Wear & Tear
HOW WE CAN HELP
No dig drain relining allows us to repair the interior of your drain without the need for excavation. Our operations team will discuss with you the best time to implement the repair ensuring minimal inconvenience for the fastest and most cost-effective way to repair a damaged drain.
Drain Repair Services - Areas Covered:
Why Choose Alton Pump Services?
REPUTATION FOR QUALITY
24/7 CALL OUT
What our clients have to say
This company works for us on a regular basis, we have many projects on the go all the time and whenever we have drainage issues we call in Alton Pumps. They were recommended to us by one of our clients, Surrey County Council, and we bought them on-board as a specialist sub contractor.
Treatment Plant problems – Called Alton Pump Services because our treatment plant went into alarm, Alton Pump Services attended very quickly and diagnosed the fault. They fixed the problem and arranged a tanker for the emptying. Overall very happy with the service we received. Recommended Company.
New pumps installed in septic tank. 2 professionals came and undertook a complex, dirty and stressful job with ease. They were transparent, reassuring and professional and they went above and beyond the call of duty to get my problem fixed. I’d recommend them again. they’re worth every penny.