Grundfos MAGNA1 Pump Service
To ensure your pump operates efficiently regular servicing is recommended. This commercial site has a multi pump service contract in place for their pumps which includes the Grundfos MAGNA1 40-60- f220
Grundfos MAGNA circulator pumps are designed for air conditioning and heating systems in buildings on any scale. Innovative and intelligent, the MAGNA is based on a permanent-magnet motor that ensures maximum efficiency. The MAGNA1 is compliant with the EuP 2015 regulations, providing substantial savings on electricity. This pump offers basic system control and monitoring and can communicate via a fault relay and digital start/stop. The Grundfos MAGNA1 range delivers high energy efficiency, but with a reduced set of features, providing a simple and low cost option.
These pumps can offer the perfect solution in a refurbishment situation where you need to either replace a Grundfos UPS product or one of the smaller models from the original Magna family. The MAGNA1 circulator pumps are designed for circulating liquids in heating systems with variable flows where it is desirable to optimise the setting of the pump duty point, thus reducing energy costs.
Combined with a design specifically aimed at optimising energy efficiency, this has earned the MAGNA series a class ‘A’ rating in the European energy labelling scheme. All this makes the MAGNA a key element in the Grundfos range of innovative pump technology.
Grundfos MAGNA1 Features
- Proportional pressure control
- Constant pressure control
- Constant curve/constant speed duty
- No external motor protection required
- Insulating shells are supplied with single head pumps for heating systems
- Wide temperature range where the liquid temperature and the ambient temperature are independent of each other
- Nine light fields for indication of pump setting. Three proportional-pressure curves, three constant-pressure curves and three fixed-speed curves are available
- Low noise level
220mm (h) x 210mm (w) x 221mm (d)
Clean or Discoloured
Submersible vs Surface Mounted
Manufacturers Part Number
Alton Pump Services provide installation, repair and servicing for all the major brands of pumps and pumping equipment. Get in touch to discuss your requirements.