- Pump chambers sometimes fill up and so need to be pumped out if the sewage or stormwater pumps inside fail or block.
- Working closely with our pump engineers, we can send a tanker to empty the pump chamber, allowing us to fix or replace the pumps and get things moving again.
- With fixed prices within 30 miles of our base on the Hampshire / Surrey border, we can usually attend within 24 hours – if not before!
Pump Chamber Emptying
Tank Emptying, Gulley and Chamber Clearance and Wet Waste Removal Services
- From an overflowing pump chamber or septic tank to a blocked drain or treatment plant, Alton Pump Services can provide the equipment and expertise necessary to resolve any issue.
- Whether you require an emergency tank empty or a regular maintenance visit, our team can remove wet waste or floodwater in no time, (often the same day) before disposing of it quickly and responsibly at one of the local water authority sites. We have a range of different tanker and jetting vehicles to choose from, so can handle any situation quickly and cost-effectively.
- Our experienced, professional engineers take great care to keep disruption to a minimum – looking out for your property, garden and surroundings at all times – and you may not even need to be home when we attend.
- Our tanker drivers work closely with our drainage engineers to provide a range of services including CCTV surveys, home buyers / sellers surveys, treatment plant and pump servicing and maintenance and more.
- Clearance of floodwater
- Wet waste & wastewater disposal
- Blocked drain jetting & suction clearance
- Septic and cesspit tank cleaning / emptying
- Gully, culvert & catch-pit cleaning
- Emergency flood response