Pump supply & repair, installation or service from UK pump professionals. Alton Pump Services the leading pump and drainage suppliers in the South.
If your drains need clearing or you have experienced flooding; if you need a drainage system or pump station designed and installed choose Alton Pump Services. As one of the leading pump service suppliers and drainage experts in the UK, we take pride in our reputation for expertise and excellent results. In addition to our quality products, our customer care is second to none. We strive to give you a superior and stress-free experience from start to finish for your home or commercial premises.
and expert advice
Whatever type of pump you require, Alton Pump Services can meet your needs and compete your job to the highest of standards. We supply, install, repair or service commercial and residential pumps.
With a combined experience of more than 120 years in the pumping industry, our four principal engineers at Alton Pump Services have the skills and expertise to recommend products and services tailored to you.
We are the UK and Caribbean division of HCP Pump Manufacturing Co. Ltd., supplying throughout the UK, Europe, the former eastern bloc and the Caribbean. We can also supply many other leading manufacturers products, such as Xylem, Flygt, ABS, KSB, Wilo and Lowara. HCP water pumps are also fully compatible with Xylem, Flygt, Tsurumi and many other manufacturers guide rail systems.
No job too big or small
Our pump manufacturers and service providers are able to undertake from the supply of a single pump to the largest of worldwide projects, including:
- Design, supply and install for sewers from start to finish.
- Manufacturers of foul/storm/drainage water package pump stations for domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.
- Simple domestic application, such as central heating, drainage, pools or a installing a garden unit.
- Large-scale applications in the commercial, municipal, industrial, building services, aquaculture, domestic or local and central government sectors.
- Emergency maintenance and support on all your products.